- Release coming soon
- New debugging interface (very beta)
- Fixed debugger highlighting
- Fixed opened file with existing changes bug
- Fixed scrolling issue with selection control (credential, type selection)
- Fixed issue with auto saving marking tabs incorrectly as saved
- Added markdown strike through support [~~]
- Fixed a few highlighting issues
- Added support for new console process, better x86/x64 switching
- Fixed auto completion issue with .NET code
- Added autosave for unsaved changes, previously only saved on exit
- Fixed issue with auto license renewal
- Minor fixes to tab completion
- Updates to cmdlet documentation
- Fixed issue with -NonInteractive command line interface not shutting down OmniShell after execution
- Updates to Start-WebServer to allow more control on response details.
- Fixed 'too fast' scrolling for some touchpads, mice, and wheel devices.
- Isolated the shell to it's on app domain, no more dependency collision!
- Added (beta) Start-WebServer, Stop-WebServer, Get-WebServer
- Changed main menu (press alt) to replace icon toolbar instead of pushing it down
- Fixed issue with remote sessions and local OmniShell cmdlets
- Fixed performance issues with text editor scrolling
- Fixed a few code completion issues
- Added folding support for JSON (more languages coming later)